Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hacker

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Wow!

when I **** up I only post a reply twice! He must be really l33t to post a topic twice. Mind you, wish I could start a post with 'yo!'... that just reeks coolness that does..... tongue.gif

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Wow!

when I **** up I only post a reply twice! He must be really l33t to post a topic twice. Mind you, wish I could start a post with 'yo!'... that just reeks coolness that does..... tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jbsonb

hackers - you have wrecked my week - all week trying to deal with an attack. small business. site destroyed - deleted. pointed at another web site. no back up. ISP unsympathetic. started monday. friday now. rep in tatters. not happy. who do you think you are?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Please dont resurrect zombie threads! Start a new topic in the appropriate forum. Closing Thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement