Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As Im Sure You Already Know... (HL2)

Options
  • 29-10-2003 4:49pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

...Got a glance at HL2 and am very happy to see that, yes, it will be coming with a lovely shiny new WorldCraft utility. Got a quick glance at it (Without making any configs for it) and it does look a 'slight bit different' but all in all I'd most definately wager that the core of all previous worldcraft programs still remain and that it'll be pretty much the same as before.

Looks like HL2 mapping will be just as easy as it's been for the original, so if anyone (like myself) will be planning on drooling over the idea of making HL2 mods and maps, you're in for a treat.

In the event that this topic (Or anything similar) has been created recently, sorry - Im sure there's websites with more details information and all that ****e but having been away for QUITE some time I just felt the need to say something... And that is there'll be a lot of pics going up when any mappers get their teeth into HL2 WorldCraft.

Advertisement