Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Camera?

Options
  • 28-10-2003 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if it's broken or what? I've been looking at it the last few days and its been facing the marina everytime.

How am I supposed to spy on my sister like that?! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Never knew there was a webcam for waterford..
    post the link will ya..??

As for this..
    Originally posted by fozzle
    How am I supposed to spy on my sister like that?! :)

Thats just sick that is.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    Never knew there was a webcam for waterford..
    post the link will ya..??

http://www.camvista.com/ireland/dublin/waterford.php3

Check the ''Waterford-related sites of interest'' thread for other stuff.

As for my sis :rolleyes: she knows I've been threatening to do it for years, don't get to see her very often so could get her to wave while on the phone, next best thing to a video phone, see?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I remember a few weeks ago while driving past, the wires were totally hanging out and the camera was just dangling!

Is that what you mean by broke. Not sure if they fixed it, or if it's still dangling, would explain it being fixed on the marina though!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭zeris

During the hot weather I think the wooden mast expanded and popped the camera out. Replacing the camera would be tricky, but not impossible. The camera itself is no longer updating and the image you are seeing is an old capture.

don't work for the Corpo so I don't know what they are going to do.

When I was going past it today, I noticed that the camera is grand (back inside the concrete thing), now it is definetly pointing towards to road on The Quay!

• Advertisement

Just checked the site again, picture's still the same.

Ah well, never mind. Would've been handy if it still worked, my sis's jacket got nicked from the plaza the other weekend, we could've spotted the person with the camera if the damn thing worked!
    Btw, if amyone sees a hobo with a pinky-red goretex jacket you have my permission to steal it back!

Yeah, seems like a nice jacket, fit's all nice and snug...

You sir, will be hunted down llike the dog that you are and beaten to death with non-existant spoons.;)

Spooned you say???

Advertisement