Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thundercats T-Shirt?

• 20-10-2003 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Where can i get one in dublin, i know i've asked before but i still can't find them, i've tried forbidden planet and third place/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I'll leave this here for a day or so to see if any of the regulars can help you but i'd say this post would honestly be better off in the wanted forum or something like that.

If you can't find what you're looking for in those shops, see if they have a copy of 'Previews' or go to the previews website and check for apparel. See if they have any t-shirts there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

You said you've tried Forbidden PLanet? Did you ask the staff to order it?? They would probably take a deposit off you and order it.

If you're really desperate or just dont wanna pay €30 for a tshirt then but a thundercats poster and bring it with a tshirt into a "good2 tshirt shopt, they should be able to impose the image.

OR give a place down the country a ring. see if they'l place an order for you???
    id be very surprised if forbidden planet wont do anything for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Just down from The Third Place there's a clothing store that sells them, as far as I know. It's on the same side of the street, just walk away from Dame Street and you should find it. Pretty expensive though.

There's oodles of shops on the web that sell them too. www.80stees.com should have you covered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That new t-shirt place where Rufus the Cat used to be in George's Street Arcade has them.

Advertisement