Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pooper scooper shame on DL Pier

Options
  • 20-10-2003 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

I was taking out my faithfull hound last Sun on DL Pier...In my hand a PS(Pooper Scooper) and a DSPB(Dunnes Stores Plastic Bag)...I felt good and was enjoying the sea air when I noticed a woman walking a brown dog ahead of me.. No prob. so far...About halfway down the dog started dragging a bit and "trying to assume the position"... as dogs do... Anyway the woman stopped ..looked into the middle distance while "Towser" tonked a substantial one onto the concrete .Still no prob..However when T was finished she proceeded at a brisk pace..I thought this was not on... "Excuse me madam" are you not going to clean up after your dog? What do you mean ?..says she... "Well " I said your dog is after backing out a big un on the Pier ..are you going to clean it up? ..I pay my taxes she said..There are people paid to do that...Thats a poor attitude I said..Well poor or not she said ... I pay my taxes to have people clean the Pier so I have no responsibility
    To put it mildly I was dumbfounded that a person could have such an attitude...but then I remembered our elected reps Mr Higgins and Ms Daly and ceased to wonder
    :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Is this muppet week or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This is where you push the bitch into the harbour. Or collect said deposit and return it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Correct and right Mr.V

Thank you for asking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

dogs.jpg

Advertisement