Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american cross

Options
  • 16-10-2003 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

well im just wondering a few things on xc this year in the states, i have seen all the results and im just wondering about some things, well first i was just wondering if there is a chance rob wade could be all american this year, its hard to judge his races because of who he runs against, i guess pre nats will tell alot, grandfield has a chance at making nats, just depends on the day, but hes got the talent, i hear martin fagan is injured, double stress fracture, is that right??? but what about the big limerick man, liam Reale, where the hell is he, i heard he was going to teat it up this year, anyone have a clue whats goin on?? thats about it really, i dont know much on the rest, what do you guys things, whichever side of the water you may be at.. oh yeah.. opps i forgot about the main man of course, alistar craigg... he is injured, just got out of surgery on sept 26th, but hell be back, its going to be the comeback of the year, he still could go top 15 at nationals, even top ten and he has been injured all summer, he is that talented.. wes alkin is adjusting to the scene up in michigan, well i guess its closer to his home than arkansas...

Advertisement