Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KIDS TODAY INCREASINGLY STUPID AND LAZY

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I passed my fitness test in school today tongue.gif
    ran 4,000 metres
    then 35 puch up
    45 sit ups
    biggrin.gif
    and I am proud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I think I'd die if I ran 4km (or are there 1,024 meters in a kilometre now?)
    weh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

i sweat walking up stairs these days...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

/me slaps dead with a giant ruler
    lol@him btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

hehe
    1024 smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

LOL Sico
    now thats lazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

heres a fitness test for ya:
    5 mile run in pitch black darkness in the rain on mountainous terrain with 40 minutes to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

And Why do it, Ya muppet, you want a medal??

I do about 1.5 Hours running, then play a 30 Minute pugby match during practice for rugby, thats enuf Fitness for a fat lad like me, oh plus I cycle to and from school every day, I think thats enuf, Shag a 5 Mile run smile.gif

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Try as fast a run as you can muster down the longest road in ballyfermot with a gang of lads swinging chains and wielding bottles, now thats fitness... no no its fear sorry.

Well that was a while ago, and I'm now very fat indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Kids have alwayd been stupid and lazy. I know i was...

Still am, dammit..

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Try running for the number 3 buss down O Connell st. ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I SPRINT 2 miles a day, and skip for about 10 minutes. I do then 200 pushups on my knuckles, 50-100 situps depending on my mood. I do about 30 minutes stretching and 1-2 hours of hitting a punch bag and working on a speed bag.

Yep, then you log off and go to bed.

m33p.gif

you suck, geek

Ah go back to your skipping little girl, I'm only messing with ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Mmm, speed bag.

lol Baz_

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Gah - a fat bastid like me is never fit. I was semi-fit once, but that was after 2 years of Karate training 3 times a week. I was all bendy and stuff (was even able to do the splits)!

But alas, it all came to an end after I got my green belt and my doctor said no more cause I'd done a really bad injury to my left knee. It hurt. A lot.

I must start again. There's a club near me. I'll tell ya something - it's a great way to get fit is Karate (or indeed any martial art I'd imagine). Plus, it's kinda handy if someone tries to start with ya - you punch him once and he doesn't get up wink.gif

As for the smart bit? Well, I'm mad brainy me tongue.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

No one would start on you cos you'd do that headbanging thing you do and smack em a headbutt, Dav.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ok lets c u can do all that but in the end of the day how will that help you when koopa is chaising you down with the railgun and you have no ammo well ?? on the other hand if i tried to run one day id prob trip over or somthing its been a long time and i have to say it was all because of martial arts

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

true words Davey smile.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Christ! My fitness has gotten to the stage that if i eat a curry too fast i break into a sweat!!

Advertisement