Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Batman comic

Options
  • 08-10-2003 8:38pm

From the 30'th of October a new monthly Batman comic called Batman Legends is being published. I cant wait. The first issue is supposed to contain the excellant Hush by Jeph Loeb plus some older stories.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

It sounds interesting, but i already got the Singles of Hush so i am not too sure if i will pick this up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

hey will it be sold nation wide or just down dark dark allys?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

If by nationwide you mean easons....then sadly no, iv seen the pre-release, it's ok, the original artwork was better

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Is this something similar to the Wolvines and X-men comics that Marvel UK have put out?

It is being published by the same company that publishes the X-men and Wolverine comics. I'd say that it will be available nationwide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'll start collecting that one two even though I'm a Marvel fan over DC.

Advertisement