Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Venom/carnage artwork

• 08-10-2003 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

K, i wanna ask other realms to order me in some Venom/carnage artwork, but seeing as im not much of a comic buff i don't know what i want. They don't currently have anything with carnage so does anyone remember seeing some stunning artwork that i would be able to ask specifically for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

The best artwork i've seen with venom and carnage was a picture of them to either side of spiderman. Excellent work but I haven't seen much more since then. Carnage as a character hasn't really been around in a long time. They might even have killed him off for all I know about him atm. I know Venom has a new series out and some of the artwork looks great, but your best bet is to search for comic store websites and look through for either "Artwork" or "Lithographs". Or even google them for venom and carnage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

ew i dont like the artwork in his new series, its a bit too funky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

There's a few people working in there that would have some samples, i think that venom and carnage are amoung them just ask one of the girls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Artwork of the two was rather scarce on google last time I looked. Spent quite a while in vain searching for desktop wallpapers. Did find a couple of small pictures though, however nothing special.

I do my own artwork of them .I like Venom alot unfortunatley i hat the new comics . I think the stile sucks .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

As Iceman has decided to leave you have the thread a little longer, i might as well let you know i was in other relams today, they dont have posters, but if you ask they are more than willing to order some stuff in for you, so try it.

oh and i agree bout the new style sucking, for some reason he always seemed that bit more cooler to when he was confined to spiderman comics generally cause he rarely showed up, but when he becomes part of a story line, he made quite the impact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I'll be honest - i've only seen the first half of the Venom issue #1 because i'm still waiting on a backlog of comics coming over from america. I order through a guy there that gets them at price, but he only sends a package when he can fill a box full of them. I order about 40 a month and my m8 orders a load as well so I figured I would get them all by now, but 6 months on i've gotten a message from him that he's sending over a shipment of about $700 worth of stuff, so i'm hoping most of my stuff is in that.

I should get to see the full extent of the artwork and get a chance to get a good read at the book, but till then i'll reserve my judgement. I agree though that Venom is a very 2 dimensional character with warped views, so overall he's great as a secondary character in Spiderman rather than his own series. I'm honestly wondering how they would keep up the whole pretense of the character. I mean his main driving force is to rectify justice that he deems fit (kill people for misdemeanors) and other than that, just hate Spiderman. There's not really a lot of character development in him for the length of time he's been in the comics.

Advertisement