Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epi SG Gothic versus Epi SG Standard

Options
  • 07-10-2003 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

just looking in to buying either one. tried both out and the standard was better i thought but im still caught between the two so your comments would be much appreciated!

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Out of those two, I'd pick the standard. The gothic series is just a gimic to make **** guitars sell good for having nice coats.

But personally I wouldn't go for epiphone. I've played on better, more reliable replicas than epiphone. Try out a Vintage SG copy. I prefer them, and they're cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

true, alot of replica affiliates suck ass eg: squire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah Vintage are supposed to make excellent copies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Yeah Vintage are supposed to make excellent copies

really?didnt knwo that! ill go play one tomorrow then so. to be honest the Gothic did seem to be a tad lackluster than the standard. hmmm guess ill have to make a day of playing guitar tomorrow then so :D

Advertisement