Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aus vs Arg score....

Options
  • 07-10-2003 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Alright, in the name of gambling, what's gonna happen on Friday? Is it going to be a major upset with Arg winning, a closely fought battle with Aus pipping it, or a resounding thumping by Aus (the way they've talked themselves down, wouldn't surprise me)

Or is it one to stay away from at the bookies!

Aus vs Arg - whats the result gonna be?? 5 votes

Arg win
    0% 0 votes
    Narrow Aus win
    20% 1 vote
    Aus thumping - 30+ points
    40% 2 votes
    No bet advised
    40% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I've gone for a narrow Australian win though I'd love to see the Argentinians beat them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I don't think an Argentinian win would be a major upset. They have established themselves as one of the best teams in the world and I don't think Australia are half as good as when they won the cup in 99. I personally am not up for any team, as long as Ireland play there socks off against these two teams.

I find it weird how O'Sullivan said he wants to give every player a game. If it was soccer the best team would play every game and the others are used as backup. Do The Irish rugby team have a best 15?

Advertisement