Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Firday the 13th... woooooooo....

Options
  • 13-10-2000 11:04am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anything bad happen to anyone?

I just had to spend 2 hours on the phone to a french tech support about a program, completely written in french because the user told me she had rebooted the PC when , in fact she hadn't and that was all that was needed to fix the problem! frown.gif

stupid number 13........ mutter....

lolth2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Yeah,

A stupid external drive wont work. But i doubt it will be better tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Yeah,

My fúcking flu came back frown.gif

bard.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I have to be in work before nine... the day is already starting off bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Realised it was Friday the 13th last night at about 12.30am and promptly dropped my drink frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by Sico:
    Spent the morning walking round college looking like a schoolkid.

On the brighter side, one of the lecturers couldn't make my last lecture, so I'm out early smile.gif

Sico, that's the very lecture you're gonna need to sucessfully complete your college 'career'.

:P

Luc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, Lisa has to mind her sister tommorrow night, so we wont be going out, VERY BAD Luck frown.gif

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Mind her sis because her parents have gone out??

*wink*wink* wink.gif get over there mate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

**UNF FU<KING UNF**

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Was writing up my timetable on the train on the way to college this morning and fuppin ink got on the bottom of the page. Crowded train + ink on the paper pressing against my chest = ink all over my white jumper. Spent the morning walking round college looking like a schoolkid.

On the brighter side, one of the lecturers couldn't make my last lecture, so I'm out early smile.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

frown.gif
    I feel sorry for all you unlucky peeps frown.gif

:Oj:

• Advertisement
Advertisement