Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck in WC3 Frozen Throne

Options
  • 02-10-2003 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Im stuck in a level called "to tame a land"...
    when ever i try to enter any of the mine sections it goes into it. But none of the charachers are there ??? all of the map is blacked out except 4 a small peice were the resurection stone is????

HELP!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

That the level with Rexxar? Man that was a great bit of the game. Anyone know when the 2nd are 3rd chapters are coming out?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Im stuck in a level called "to tame a land"...

That was a bug in the early versions of the game,try patching it to 1.12 via b.net

The second and third chapers will be out before x-mas,there will be 12 maps in total, between the two chapters, its dam hard but very enjoyable.
    It will be released as 1.13 patch.;)

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Funny. I played through the whole rexxar campaign in a day. I didn't find it too hard at all. Just learn to use your dudes. Particularly calling on the wolves and let them take the damage whilst you pummel the enemy. Also getting the crystals/sphere which add long range attacks to all your dudes really helps.

Advertisement