Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nwn 22/09/2003 --> 23/04/2003

Options
  • 22-09-2003 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Few things to do at home tonight so I'll not be able to make it tonight. If it suits ppl we can move the game to tomorrow, otherwise I'll start the server for u tonight and catch up in the next game. Dont mind either way, what ever suits most ppl.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

well I will be about and wanting to play dont know about the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ok, I'll run it tonight, I'll try and make it,

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

me gone and lost disk 2 so my installation has ground to a halt (yes, I had to reinstall yet again...new HD as old one died a horrible horrible death).

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I'll be there as well. Just listen for the sound of one hand clapping :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Ill be making an appearence too. For definate this time. Is there a Hak pack needed for this one?

• Advertisement

Hmmm, well that was a bit of a disaster. Marvel left, Thead had connection probs and then i got stuck in the cleestial gateway. Ahhh well maybe nxt week will be better.

P.S Remember Thaed, Lots of Lube :)

lube pff you'd want to go get what that slapper who wanted a story gave you in exchange old chum .

yes the damn cgame started crashing on me :(

but we did get the gnome into the party.

Ahhhhhhhh it only stings a little :)

Didn't exactly leave. Everytime I went through the portal the PC crashed. It wasz fine from any other portal though (ended up spending most of the night building up a nice level 6 fighter I have going on MysticRealms up). Any chance of trying again tonight?

fine with me

• Advertisement

I'll start the servers at 8:40 tonight

NWN still crashes every time I try to go through the portal. Any ideas? It's working fine on other servers, but once I try to go through the portal in town it crashes :-(

no idea, next time I'll just post the password so u can connect directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Is it on tonight? If so are we still using 1.30? dunno if there is a new one out yet. Sorry i have not been around in ages. Been very busy with other things, tonight im free though so would not mind a go.

was to be mondays only but if ppl want I can start the server tonight.

you need to ptach up Saruman to 1.31

thing is the current game is very plot item specific and with the changing roster we have had the last 2 games peices are missing off with differnt people.

Lets leave it till monday then.

If ppl want I can put up a difference module up with different characters for tonight ?

Just suggest a module.

Advertisement