Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indie night in Fire?

Options
  • 19-09-2003 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone's been and if it was any good?

Tendofan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Been once on a Friday night. Not sure when the indie night is but it was OK on Friday night. Hope this helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tendofan

Hi,

I believe it's on Monday and or Tuesday nights - but thanks for letting me know - when I dropped in, the downstairs wasn't open, so it was really just the ground floor level so it was pleasant but nothing much either...

Thanks for the info though!

Séamus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Might check it out tomorrow (monday) so. I'll let u know

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

*resists urge to bitch about FIRE*

*fails*

I'm sorry, but why the hell would anyone advertise the opening night all over the place and forget to mention that you needed "invitations" to get in. Bah. Stupid doormen, I have no intention of going into your poxy bar anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Went into Fire yesterday (Monday). Was pretty quiet and I think I missed the theme part of the night (got in there @ 11), cosy though - but the music was all skippy for a few mins, even when they changed tracks. Till receipt had SPI on it still. They closed @ 12. Barmen were nice.

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tendofan

Sounds a touch dull...

Tendofan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjay

Barmen were nice.

I was there for a few pints on Sunday nite - one of the barmen was very nice!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

have gone a few times on different nights since it was relaunched. haven't been for any of the indie nights but my first impressions where if you wanted to go to a pub like this why not go to the George don't think fire adds nothing new to the scene

Advertisement