Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintballing - right place ???

Options
  • 16-09-2003 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi guys,

no idea if this is the right area but I am looking for a paint ball discussion area.

I’ve played PB this Sat for the first time and as mad online gamer have not totally been hooked on PB with on-line being more than second choice. So, as a new bie I have loads of questions (and spend a good bit of time reading articles on the web).

But for those Irish gamers, I played in Kerry on a very windy day and wasted allot of paint on turbulence – thus, what is there effective range. I just felt anything past (what seemed like) 60 yards was a waste… also, is it just me or does 10 E’s for a bag of 100 really sting – I don’t want to be a tight arce… but it hurts more to shoot then to get hit at 10 cents a ball! :( ... expecially if you're on the 8th bag!!! :(

Also, I had this idea that if it is windy then the aim for the others is just as bad so the best we to move forward is to run 'diagonally' into the wind.. could be just a mad idea but I thought it might work.

Talk to you guys,

The Duke : ))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

my paintball gun has pretty crap range. i think i could hit a guy at about 15 metres with no wind.

Advertisement