Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all the Drummers...

Options
  • 16-09-2003 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Alright everybody,

Zildjian day is on Sunday in the TBMC

http://www.zildjian.com/default1.htm

Seems like something cool to do on a Sunday. Actually, is anybody going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

meh.... might go...I don't see that many drum clinics in dublin...not the most apealing of lineups...(maybe its cause i haven't heard any of them b4)..if jimmy chamberlain was to play...then I'd definetly be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Maybe I'll be there..how much is it in?..I may have to be sick!!,,and get off work..I think Paul Weller's drummer steve whyte?..is going to be there,,,could be interesting.

ciao...Baggio..

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

so did anyone go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Yes I was there...but hey....big headed Rush fanatics like me would have to be there..hehe..Baggio..

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

I went down to have a look - I have to say it was pretty cool...3 hours of drums on a hungover Sunday... its bliss

I also won one of those signed drumskins too!

Anybody know if any more of those "drum clinic" thingy's will be on again soon?

• Advertisement
Advertisement