Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyprus on the 20th

Options
  • 15-09-2003 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to ayia napa this week? Or anyone who has been there this year? Its quiet a few years since I've been there and I was wondering if it has changed much?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Discovering

I going in a month and am looking for any advice and info as well.

Staying in ayia napa too.

Do you know any good websites for Cyprus?

So far all I have is this one:

http://www.visitcyprus.org.cy

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

i just came back from Cyprus last Thursday. It was mad craic over there. I stayed in Limasoll, but i thought that the island was extremly expensive over there. weather over there at the mo is hitting around 31degrees so make sure you bring over suncream.

I would recommend you do the JEEP AND DEEP trip, it cost £40 cyprus pounds but was well worth it. you get picked up around 7am and by 8 you are swimming through caves and then on to a jeep trip accross the mountains, then on to a swim and coffee in a natural spring with it's own waterfall. then on to a hotel for lunch and rest at the beach and to finish the day it's on to a glass bottom boat for a nice cruise around the island where you dock for a while to let you snorkel for a while.

def recommend this trip, if you go make sure to bring loads of films for you camera as you will want to capture every moment.

also do the waterparks great fun.

oh make sure you keep around £5 cyprus pounds for the airport coming back incase your flight gets delayed, like mine last thursday which was 6 hours late. As there is no pass machines in the place the only way you can get money is through your credit card and you have to wait hours for the bank to open with it's back in 15 minutes sign.

But other than that we had a ball. so enjoy ur trip and have a good time

Advertisement