Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know the make/model of this

Options
  • 14-09-2003 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭

20030830rc01big.jpg

it looks sweet but does any1 know the make and model so i can go get a price on it i think its a martin but i could be wrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

well it is a Martin, can't tell much else :/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that's okay at least now i know who makes it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

should not be too hard to pick it out

it's definitly a dreadnought so these are all the models martin do:

http://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/choosing/size.php?z=h

and I'm going to put my money on a D-1 cause I'm too lazy to look through all the models :D Anyway, it doesn't matter which one it is, they're all way too expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Looks like a Beko 14" colour TV to me, though I think the ariel is not the one supplied with the TV :)

v funneh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Originally posted by Doctor J
    Looks like a Beko 14" colour TV to me, though I think the ariel is not the one supplied with the TV :)

Haha
    I'm still tittering.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

its a guitar....i think

excellant answer sauron move to the top of the class and i'll give you a gold star.

it doesn't matter now i know the make and model of the guitar and i know it's out of my price range which i knew would of been the case :(

Advertisement