Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of Chaos

Options
  • 13-09-2003 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Kings of Chaos

Its not a bad game. I like it. Its simple, fun and still in its 2nd era.

There are 4 races. Dwarfs, Elves, Humans and Orcs. They all get a 25% bonus. Dwarfs get a 25% defence bonus, Elves is covert (sping), Humans is financial and Orcs is attck bonus.
    Since the game is very money oriented you need cash. But to get cash you need men. Kinda a revolvoing circule there.

check it out if you want. One thing is that if u want to play u chould join through this link. If people join through someone's link they get kinda attacked to an already established army. The only effect it has is that it adds to your strength, no cash or anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

sounds DoM[ish]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

constructive. have u checked it out??

also man, ur in the web games sections so I hope its not the type of game u think is dum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I think Sinnonence was referring to Dawn of Myth, hence the DoM. Not Dum or Dumb. Don't be so touchy, *man*.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

care to write a getting started/beginers guide?

yea MiCr0, its not that complicated. I'll have a look for some stuff on game mechanics and so on and I'll put something together.

The thing I like is that if u have access to the net in work and at home u can climb the ranks very quickly by checking for 5 mins 3 or 4 times a day. Its fun that way

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Evil Phil
    I think Sinnonence was referring to Dawn of Myth, hence the DoM. Not Dum or Dumb. Don't be so touchy, *man*.
    HEY!!! I'LL BE DEFENSIVE IF I WANT. OK??? ;)

Is it really only 5 minutes a time? The thing that can put me off playing a game is the level of commitment required, but 5 minutes is nothing. I might give it a go.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

there's got to be some way to get more men that the daily production
    after 36hrs i've 3 men

Okay I'll bite. EvilPhil for those who want to know. Orcs cause I've never been orcish in any game before.

Doh! Should've joined through snowball's link.

• Advertisement

Is anybody else still playing? I am but am starting to lose interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

i'll start soon as dsl is sorted
    *curses to eircom for loosing phone number before line tested*

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d3u96pwf

If anybody is looking to play that link will get you into my army. I've 220+ orcs at the moment and am ranked #24450.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

once you go over 100 troops theres some real dodgey strategy invloved :P

dont bother with moats/trebuchets etc

find someone with more soldiers then you, attack him 1 time, then if you get 7k+ attack him again for 15 turns, you will get 70-90% of his cash

then buy dragons or equivalent, rinse wash repeat.

to keep your soldiers low start upgrading your spies, then convert soldiers to spies and keep your soldiers low
    dont bother making defence soldiers cos if your gonna lose your cash your gonna lose it.

i went from 90k rank to 60k rank in about 2 hours of this strategy.

i have leet spies and a decent army. of course 15 dragons are nice :D
    use your spies to get info on your enemies and sab his weapons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=yhb3q2nb = my link!

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1762002 = my stats!

hey phil i asked you could i post a thread for anyone who plays this to click each others links and u said no! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

You have been recruited into Daithai's army!

Daithai is building an army of Orcs and now has 2 soldiers in Daithai's war machine.

Cheers Man!!

We should have a unitetment of Boards.ie and join each others army.

Advertisement