Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers Week UL

Options
  • 23-09-2000 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Last day of Freshers week god damnit Least I have a full week-end to look forward to.

Joined all the good Soc(societies) such as fragnet ( bet they regret that now isn't that right sonic hehehe :-)) and of course Skynuts. and a few other which I don't think I was exactly sober when they signed me up.
    ( do I look like the kinda person who'd willingly join the Set-dancing club)

Piece of Advice after-Shock and Tequila Don't mix well with each other...especially after a copous amount of pints.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sleeper

First day of freshers week in cit and if its anything like last year its over rated .
    Better hang on till ucc come back as they supply all the college going women of cork city .

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I was supposed to an orientation guide for the first years....then on Monday I couldn't find the place that I was supposed to go to,....more like dis-orientation week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

ok seems our guide was the best and she got lost trying to find the vax lab

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

never heard of it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

After 3 years...I still don't know where it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

geek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

it's called the venus cluster now tis the lab in the very very bottom of the main building the one with the Zip vending machine

you're just jealous walt cause you still have to do your leaving :-)

Advertisement