Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american cross season

Options
  • 09-09-2003 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

well its here again,
    who is going to be the big name this year, any keith kellys in the pack, im talking about the chances of the irish in the NCAA season this year, providence look to have some good women, mary cullen comes to mind, not too sure about the mens side.. looking kinda weak, but early season, and they did win their opener... what about the hogs, they got the irish duo, alistar craigg(my pick for national champion) and wesley alkin(could be all american if he gets it together), those guys should provide some irish interest, enda grandfield in WKU could suprise a few if he stays healthy, also the loyola boys are lookin good, anyway fill me in on whats going to happen, have you heard how the summer has gone for the athletes, anyone have a great summer milage wise, or everyone one the piss??? any new guys over this year?? anybody i have left out??? come on get your say in and get this board back up and running.....

Advertisement