Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evil evil ugly man

Options
  • 07-09-2003 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

10 very very ugly people die in a bus crash and arrive at the pearly gates where they are greeted by St. Peter. St. Peter feels very sorry for the ugly people because they were SO ugly that he allows them one wish before they enter heaven. So he asks the first lady in the que what would she like to make her eternity in heaven even better. the lady doesnt even hesitate and says "i want to be beautiful" St Peter goes on down the line and everybody is asking to be beautiful....but as he's going along, the guy at the very end of the que is p1ssing himself laughing. the laughter gets louder and louder as each ugly person makes their wish to be beautiful until finally its his turn. St. Peter asks him whats so funny and the last ugly guy says......."make them all ugly again!"

pretty predictable but made me giggle!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Wow now I've seen everything,

Capt'n Midnight fighting surplus posting???

What has the world come to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

very good the first time I read it. That was about a month ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

well i do apologise! wont bother next time! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭KilOit

class. i kinda predicted it though, still good
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

& the last guy falls all the way to hell :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT