Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow the gimp, and my flatmate and SECRET LOVER IS 21 this weeked, everyone invited

Options
  • 25-09-2000 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

so come to the Temple Theatre next weekend and say hello, to the beeatch and i'll see you all there,

c'mon

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

so all come to bamco and slag shadow the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch

hehe

Wyverne

[This message has been edited by Wyverne (edited 25-09-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

ye big h0
    wtf are u talkin about...
    *ahem* its not in Bamco....
    I think that since we are all drunken that Monty's top;ic is of more value really
    tongue.gif

If the bottom falls out of your world, take Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

neil u are just a ghey beeeeatch

yeah m8...I know all your best dreams would come tru if I was..but the fact is that I aint..so sorry m8, I'm afraid that you are just destined for a life of solitude..
    tongue.gif

If the bottom falls out of your world, take Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

sorry i cant help dreaming about you neil you sexy ho'

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

/me moves very quickly and more importantly quietly out of the flat in the middle of the nite cause he is VERY VERY afraid...............
    N

nethousegames

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

NEIL!?!?!?!

Why didn't someone tell me that the birthday was this weekend?!?!?!?!

Fluff ya ya big elephant's scrotum!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 25-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Better not be 21's mad.gif

Advertisement