Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CnC online

Options
  • 05-09-2003 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

Is CnC generals any good online? is it difficult to get into it at this stage or is it good crack?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Play Generals a few times on LAN, good fun game to play, but dont even bother on-line unless you can at least whoop the computer on hardest (its not actually that hard).

I used to play Red Alert2 alot on-line, its a very good game to play on-line.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

its a great game toplay on line

im good at it not the best so im average online some people will beat me and i cant beat others hands down

u have to be agressive online dont sit back cause when u do ur dead before u realise it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 J K Partridge

I have to say I am completely addicted to the online version of this game - but beware these custom maps some people have are rigged!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Mmm. I have yet to play it online so i wouldn't know. I can whoop the computer on Brutal in skirmishes. I purchased Zero:Hour last week and it was as hard as nails to say the least. Zero:Hour has the difficulty to for easy to hard, no Brutal(as afar as I remember). Well, the solo game is damn hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

generals is brilliant online. I am good at the game if anyone wants to have a go against me. My username is

got[milk]

zerohour

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

we will have to arrange a time and date some time then

dont have zero hour yet
    but will play ya on the original

my username is : jankford

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭HaVoC

I'd be up for arranging boards ra2 bash if anyone plays it

Advertisement