Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Combat Games

Options
  • 05-09-2003 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Where can i buy or download these wonders of programing. I have 3 but realy want the rest and would advise any1 who can buy this game to because i can play it for days on end with out ever thinking anything bad of the game. Ohhh the king tiger, ohhhh the josph stalin III Ohhhh the wars i have made. Find me the other games i realy want them. And play across the net too with them there is a group of germans who claim they will never lose i will proze them wrong.........someday.......:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Yeah, i've CC2, CC3, CC4 and CC5. CC2 and CC3 were great games but as the scale of the battles increased (in the following titles) the bugs with vehicle movement became more annoying.

If you enjoy these games try out the Combat Mission games, you issue orders in an orders phase, then watch 60seconds of live action as yer troops try and carry out your orders, brilliant games and great for PBEM games.

To buy them try the following:

Software Society

Duchet Mail Order

The Underdogs

The last one is an abandonware site, but does actually review games that are not 'free to download' and links to where you can buy them, so check it out too.

Theres alot of mods for the CC games too, theres a Pacific mod out for one of the games that was pretty awesome, can't remember which one tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tummon

Thanks soon i will be playing each game every day for ever thanks again see you.
    ww)

Advertisement