Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update

Options
  • 04-09-2003 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭

Lads and Lassies I'm sorry I have not got to doing much with this forum yet the reason being my Brother is getting married on Wedenday and I'm doing best man:eek: I have a whole bunch of links and content I'm just trying to sort through them and get some order into things I am in contact with numerous agencies at the moment to bring some relevant external posters into this forum. As a side note for those interested in Civil Defence all units will be recomencing training this month after the summer a list of units is being formed here www.irishcivildefence.org/forums This is a new forum for Civil Defence members if you are thinking of joining there are a good few experienced hands there who will help you out.

Cheers

Ryan

Comments

Advertisement