Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AOE II Online

Options
  • 04-09-2003 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing AOE II on msn zone ?

If so and you might like a game please leave your zone handle

mine is dubbers_2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Id love to play this game on-line, but I hate using Zone, so I never play it on anything except LAN :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

well its ok if you have a decent connection. and I can set up a private game of only fast people we want can play.

Im always interested in an online game Is there any AOE lan party's in dublin ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

I play as Jack_D_Rusher on zone. ZM me for a game sometime, or we can arrange a time here :) I prefer AOC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

ya i only play AOK on LAN too but even then its a bit of a drag, you get all exited starting a game up, you knock out 1 or 2 players and then it usually ends in a 4 hour 1v1 stalemate, still love the game though, just dont try and play games that are too big, cuz they'll go on forever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

l3rian I will add you to zone tonight and If your up for a game this sat let me know.

I dont have AOC :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

I had a clan that i ended a week ago due to lack of net time, we were pretty good, had a nice website and all (sniffle).....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

i used to play online, but know its terrible, or i just dont like it anymore *shrugs*
    i prefer LAN, more reliable and less lagage:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

True that, lan is way more fun, you always get ppl on zone who try wreck the game for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

i play this game a lot on net. i use zone.com but its getting boring as not much challenge as ppl only want 4v4 games or **** like that and usually some1 always drops...

but i play as GreatSlugofEvil if ya want a game.
    or msn = comrademichaell@hotmail.com

msg me some time lads. and lets have a game.

Advertisement