Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creative or mia/m-audio

Options
  • 03-09-2003 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

if anyone knows anything about sound cards, could you tell if there actually is a huge problem with the audigy 2 platinum ex like everyone seems to say there is. Basically, I need recording at 24bit/96khs, does the audigy have this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

If you are just after audio recording at 24/96, check out the terratec dmx6 fire, slick card, great inputs, on sale at 169 euros on the peats web site http://www.peats.ie/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=14_4&type=7&path=14 . The audigy 2 does record at 24/96, as for problems, ive heard people have them, but as an audigy 2 platinum ex user myself, i've had no probs, and only get 5ms latency in cubase using the asio drivers which is brilliant.

Advertisement