Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday suggestions - lanzarote

Options
  • 03-09-2003 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

Myself, the girlfriend and my 4 year old son are thinking of heading off here for a weeks hols on the October bank holiday week.

Has anyone been? Can anyone recommend accomodation?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

Hi there m8,
    In Porta del Carmen, there's a very nice accomadation called the Fariones.There's the appartments, the hotel and the Playa, I stayed in the Playa and I can honestly say it was the nicest accomadation that I have stayed in. I was there last Christmas and New Year and the weather was sunny in the middle to late 20's, I beleive it is similar in October.By the way it's children friendly and is very secure with good facilities.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ive heard of this place from a lot of people who recommed it bigtime.. and like Mickey Mac said, its supposed to be the best on the island..

Tox

Advertisement