Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new acoustic guitar

Options
  • 02-09-2003 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

I haven't been playing guitar that long (7 months), I bought a cheap guitar to learn on. I'm going on hols to NYC soon and thought about picking up a new/better acoustic guitar cos they're cheaper to buy over there. Can anyone recommend a nice acoustic guitar for me?

cheers
    L

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

Don't know much about acoustic's but Takamine make the best ones ... i think.

Ers a pic
    Takamine EG541SC
    http://www.music123.com/Item/?itemno=16303

You need to decide how much you wanna spend, but nearly any thing in the US thats around 500 is nearly always 1000+ here so your getting better stuff for your money no matter how much it costs.

Remember to get a Hard Case and wack fragile strickers all over it because it might have to go in baggage and you don't want anything happening to your new guitar, or post it back to yourself more costs :(
    anyway gl

Advertisement