Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you sooner moved in next door?

Options
  • 01-09-2003 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

A Quick poll for the times we live in...

Who would you prefere to move in next-door.
    A member of Stormfront with no bad habits
    or a black muslim economic refugee?

Mike.

Who'd be a better neighbour for you? 8 votes

Irish Nazi
    0% 0 votes
    Bloody Foreigner
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i can see this poll getting closed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Shush!

Mike.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

Seriously - where do you see this going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Neither....and especially "assylum seekers" who seek to undermine western culture.
    _1564626_hamza150.jpg Abu Hamza - an Egyptian-born imam at the Finsbury park mosque who lost an arm and an eye in Afghanistan - gave a fatwa praising assassinations that included those of prominent Middle East figures and a two-year-old Algerian child.

Originally posted by MiCr0
    Seriously - where do you see this going?

Like all boards threads it'll go where contributers want it to...I'm simply providing the oppotunity to take temperature of those who have a view.

Mike.

• Advertisement

I'm about 37C at the moment.

except of course if it was a 23 year old asian or latino babe.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

You could have a member of Stormfront with no bad habits who just happens to be a black muslim economic refugee..

PS. when you say no bad habbits - in whose opinion - yours or thiers ?

If they like to do dress up as nuns/monks then I supose that's allowed too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

ROFLOL.

Talk about stirring it mike, I always thought you were the voice of reason.

No contest really, I think burning crosses on the lawn would be againts the residents committee rules where I live anwyay.

whats your problem with black muslim refugee's any way?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by dathi1
    Neither....and especially "assylum seekers" who seek to undermine western culture.
    _1564626_hamza150.jpg Abu Hamza - an Egyptian-born imam at the Finsbury park mosque who lost an arm and an eye in Afghanistan - gave a fatwa praising assassinations that included those of prominent Middle East figures and a two-year-old Algerian child.

Mmmm cos Ireland has never produced any radical terrorists who firmly beleive their religion is the only way to go.... :rolleyes:

Mmmm cos Ireland has never produced any radical terrorists who firmly beleive their religion is the only way to go....
    you aint seen nothin yet boyo!cnwal16.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by MiCr0
    whats your problem with black muslim refugee's any way?

I dont have a problem I thought it might be "fun/naughty" to suggest a contrast between an "upstanding" nazi (he pays his bin charges!)and a "freeloading" black muslim i.e. he's not a doctor but just another bloke looking for a better life whose religion was are being "taught" is out to get us all.

Mike.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

you aint seen nothin yet boyo!

[sarcasm]Mmmm yeah, because Ireland is seen as such a big enemy in the Muslim world. I'm sure they're queueing up at immigration waiting to fly a plane into Busarus![/sarcasm]

Talk about over-reaction!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭sanvean

Neither

Why neither? I can see why I wouldn't want to live beside a nazi (as because he is a nazi, i know exactly where his political views lie, and therefore will more than likely not be particularly inclined to him personally) but a foreigner gives nothing about the person away? Unless you make spurious links to fundamentalist religious clerics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    [sarcasm]Mmmm yeah, because Ireland is seen as such a big enemy in the Muslim world. I'm sure they're queueing up at immigration waiting to fly a plane into Busarus![/sarcasm]

Talk about over-reaction!

More likely the Ballymun Towers, although I heard Ryanair got the contract for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Originally posted by sanvean
    but a foreigner gives nothing about the person away? Unless you make spurious links to fundamentalist religious clerics.

I thought it had been conclusively proven by scientific methods that all darkies were child murdering rapist terrorists who never ring their mother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by pete
    I thought it had been conclusively proven by scientific methods that all darkies were child murdering rapist terrorists who never ring their mother?

..its coz of the genetics ya see....

Why neither? I can see why I wouldn't want to live beside a nazi (as because he is a nazi, i know exactly where his political views lie, and therefore will more than likely not be particularly inclined to him personally) but a foreigner gives nothing about the person away? Unless you make spurious links to fundamentalist religious clerics.
    To be honest I thought the poll was a piss take.
    but a foreigner gives nothing about the person away? Unless you make spurious links to fundamentalist religious clerics.[/
    Its a link to a fundamental religious cleric and his band of merry assylum seekers...there's nothing spurious about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Is the foreigner bloody because he has just had the crap beaten out of him by the neo-nazi?

If so I hope he doesn't drip all over my new carpet

Originally posted by mike65
    I dont have a problem I thought it might be "fun/naughty" to suggest a contrast between an "upstanding" nazi (he pays his bin charges!)and a "freeloading" black muslim i.e. he's not a doctor but just another bloke looking for a better life whose religion was are being "taught" is out to get us all.

Mike.

every muslim believe's that all other religions should be over thrown?
    all of them are freeloading?
    all people called mike65 post racial abuse and promote stereotyping

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Originally posted by mike65
    A Quick poll for the times we live in...

Who would you prefere to move in next-door.
    A member of Stormfront with no bad habits
    or a black muslim economic refugee?

Mike.

Well I don't see why a black mulsim economic refugee is referred to as a "Bloody foreigner".

This is all we need, another bigoted thread...

Personally I would prefer a black mulsim economic refugee any day as I have plenty of boring white middle class people living next to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Me thinks this mod is breaking his own rules, but then i could be wrong :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Now if the Nazi was a beautiful pale girl with dark hair and an interest in leather/PVC and unifroms I would have voted the other way. But boring small dicked fat Nazis are sooo bad in bed...
    Anyway I've a feeling that the Thought Police will be here in any minute to tell me I never read this thread, or that there was any thread and they were never here. etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

On that part of the conversation Ryanair declined my offer, appartently it would kill to many of their regular customers. But on a happier note I was given the link to how to construct a weapon equal in force and accuracy to an American Tomahawk missile for less than 800 Euro, which means if its raining I'll miss Ballymum and destroy the Chinese emabassy.

I always wondered about this guy, he hates Britain, hates Christianity, and mostly non-Muslims, but he expects the UK to give him asylum and then orgainises terrorists and stuff against the US/UK?

Originally posted by Havelock
    On that part of the conversation Ryanair declined my offer, appartently it would kill to many of their regular customers. But on a happier note I was given the link to how to construct a weapon equal in force and accuracy to an American Tomahawk missile for less than 800 Euro, which means if its raining I'll miss Ballymum and destroy the Chinese emabassy.

What are you talking about, if you don't mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Originally posted by bloggs
    I always wondered about this guy, he hates Britain, hates Christianity, and mostly non-Muslims, but he expects the UK to give him asylum and then orgainises terrorists and stuff against the US/UK?

er .. i think he is a nutter ... he hates a lot of Muslims as well .. seems to hate nearly everyone

• Advertisement

Me thinks this mod is breaking his own rules, but then i could be wrong

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH! :mad:

Is it me or can't ppl some here spot IRONY

I vote for the "bloody foreigner" before anyone else here!!
    I used that term quite deliberatly as lets face it even those who confess to be "right-on liberal" in all matters can turn hostile and resort to abuse when the **** hits the fan...Thats also the reason
    I characterised my foreigner in terms that might engender hostility
    while my Irish racist is in other respects a perfect neighbour.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement