Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ftv bbc card

Options
  • 30-08-2003 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

:cool: :) my new free to view card can still recieve utv bbc nd channel5 and sky said they will leave it on for aslong as they intend to because i have a separate card for rte etc . id suppose they dont care aslong as they get ther 60euros each month and that i only use the ftv one to access utv and channel5.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,413 ✭✭✭irishgeo

You told SKY, you have FTV card in Ireland. Hmm. What did they say?. Or more do the point what wil they do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 satdude

:D i thought i mentioned this i told them my relation in england had and didnt want it anymore nd they said alright from wat i know they couldnt giv 2 ****s on who has these cards now because their no longer availible so i said can i continue to use it then and sky said i could so there you av it man d truth tanxs for d reply dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm just wondering what circumstances could give someone the need to ring Sky and say "Hi, I'm in Ireland, yes, the little island to the west of the one you're on and I've got an FTV card, howzzat"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

why post if it is of no relevance. everyone knows that Sky only care about their income

Advertisement