Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clorets lozenges ad

Options
  • 18-09-2000 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was trying to find a cloret lozenges ad. , using ferrets or a similar creature that was advertisd 2-3 years ago , and was wondering where I could find it now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

clorets themselves, or else you might consider giving rte a call, their sh1te i know but there all we have as a national broadcastor,

apart from that, you could try the film archive association, long shot yeah but ya never know, also if the ad was aired in britain then u can be sure that the bbc have a copy,

last year they showed the top 100 ads of all time, and some were like 30 years old, in black and white, so you could give them a call or an email, they have their email address at the end of most shows on their channels

hope this helps smile.gif :P biggrin.gif :8
    god i missed those smilies hehe

cheers

Wyverne

Advertisement