Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New gay bar/club opening 6th Sept.

Options
  • 30-08-2003 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Brand new late bar/club Fire launches on Saturday 6th September at 7pm, with Alter Ego (Alternative Miss Ireland 2003) and special guests.

At long last a venue to rival the George's long domination of the scene... Monday and Tuesdays has alternative music and drinks promos, and it has clubs on Wednesdays-Saturdays. Shirley has a rival, with Alter Ego's Sunday night cabaret.

firead1_low.jpg

I'll be there, who's coming?

It is what it's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tendofan

If they play alternative music I'll definitely be there on a Mon/Tuesday night - feic work!

Tendofan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 wheelie bin

A dependable queer indie night in Dublin would be terrific. I hope to look in on it when it starts up.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Ummm the club's called 'Fire', which is nice... but where on earth is it?! I can't go along if I can't find it...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Follow the smoke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Originally posted by ixoy
    Ummm the club's called 'Fire', which is nice... but where on earth is it?! I can't go along if I can't find it...:confused:

Eden Quay at O'Connell Bridge. Says on the ad.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Lukin Black
    Eden Quay at O'Connell Bridge. Says on the ad.

Thanks :) Never saw the ad, but not been in the G in a few weeks and generally ignore the decor there anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Meant the ad that oneweb linked to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

is this SPI renamed?

Originally posted by STaN
    is this SPI renamed?

Apparently so....

Advertisement