Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEV!!!! or other Board running person....

Options
  • 14-09-2000 5:11pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the off topic posting Monty,

my email is ****ed so I want to post this where the Powers that Be will see it.

Anyway, Dev, there is a nice bit of support for the Books Board being retitled to the Literature board (ok, not a hugely important difference but.....) anyway, it sounds nicer and might scare off the rabble that inhabit boards like After Hours and Tribes tongue.gif <j/k>.

Any chance of getting this done?

thanks.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Every chance. Its a great idea.
    although I am not very sober at the moment so if I forget please smack me until I do.
    I should have thought of that myself!

DeV.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

*SMACK*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

the beatings will continue until morale improves?

biggrin.gif

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Technical difficulties implementing a part of the new design. Until that is fixed the other changes wont go through. Please bear with us during this time and do not adjust your browser.

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

argh... I just adjusted my browser, Dev... what will I do? what WILL I do???...

anyway... good call getting a move on and getting the new design up... let us know what happens, eh?

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Advertisement
Advertisement