Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Super Cup Football Friday Night

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Leesider

Also on Network 2, but as usual, I'll opt for the BBC's coverage.

Personal choice, but Jim Beglin and George Hamilton's commentary makes me want to stop living.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Andy Mc

This is the first time I recall live sport being shown on BBC 3 and I hope its the start of things to come.
    BBC 3 has suffered in the ratings and this is a step in the right direction.
    I thought they should have used the channel in the past for events such as the World Snooker Championships when they were showing repeats that no one watched when sport lovers were crying out for live coverage of the snooker.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

BBC 3 showed a few games during the World Cup lasy year if I am not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I dont think so, remember its only on the air from 7pm, the kiddies channels were on when the World Cup was on.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Actually Damo you are spot on. My apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

BBC Choice as it was at the time showed the tournament in South America that Manchester United were a part of

Advertisement