Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Picyture glitches

Options
  • 25-08-2003 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone any experienced problems with loss of signal, picture locking up, picture but no sound and vica versa?

This has recently started happening to my Grundig Sky box and is driving me nuts!

I dont no if its weather related, LNB failing or a problem with the box itself, any ideas would be appreciated.

BTW dish was professionally installed by Electroplus so I dont think its an alignment issue as the dish is firmly fixed and has not moved.

Thanks,

Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

sometimes strong wind can knock the sturdiest of dishes off-line it happens to me sometimes the picture goes all squarey and sound stutters when it gets really bad i will give sky a shout but not atm

Advertisement