Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

games news etc...

Options
  • 14-09-2000 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

ok the nethousegames site is up and running...
    I need to get more people who want to write news articles, columns and or reviews...

Knowledge of HTML would be nice but not essential.

Any1 who is interested send me a mail or post here..
    TA

N

If the bottom falls out of your world, take Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Our site will now be getting a lot more impressions than expected due to a banner exchange deal with Planetarion.
    So I need to hear from anyone who is interested ASAP...!
    smile.gif
    N

If the bottom falls out of your world, take Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

how does one update the site , do you have a system for updating content (databased or something?)

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Not really tbh m8
    frown.gif
    Its something I'm looking at atm to be honest.

I'd welcome any usefull suggestion on that front tho...

N

nethousegames

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Once I have my PC, I'll write it (I really will!). Sorted smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement