Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheet Music Wanted

Options
  • 25-08-2003 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i might find sheet music for

Bon Jovi - It's my life

Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell

Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah

Please pm me ASAP

Cheers!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

The chances of finding those online are slim.

Your best bet is to get the midi files of these songs, as you can read what is being played, in staff/stave format, and print them out as if they were sheet music.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

ok, i didnt understand that, but it sounded like it might work, can u explain to someone who doesnt know much about this kinda stuff?

MIDI = "Musical Instrument Digital Interface"

Midi files are files that synthesize musical instruments. Basically, the midi tells the PC when to play what instrument - in much the same way that music score tells humans what to play and when.

So. You can download the midi files of the above songs onto your computer's hard drive. Windows Media Player will play these files for you.
    However, you willl also need a piece of software to view and edit the midi contents of the midi files.

A good one for this is "NoteWorthy Composer".

The web is easliy your best place to learn more. There are millions of midi files out there - you name a song, you'll get a midi file for it in no time.

If you need more help, let me know.

MIDI = "Musical Instrument Digital Interface"

Midi files are files that synthesize musical instruments. Basically, the midi tells the PC when to play what instrument - in much the same way that music score tells humans what to play and when.

So. You can download the midi files of the above songs onto your computer's hard drive. Windows Media Player will play these files for you.
    However, you willl also need a piece of software to view and edit the midi contents of the midi files.

A good one for this is "NoteWorthy Composer".

The web is easliy your best place to learn more. There are millions of midi files out there - you name a song, you'll get a midi file for it in no time.

If you need more help, let me know.

Advertisement