Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jujitsu Championships?

Options
  • 06-09-2000 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anyone going up to the jujistu championships up in dublin on the 23rd? Im going up with my karate dojo. Oh and is there a webby on it somewhere?

-Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I might be going. It's not a jujutsu championship its the 'First Open Martial Arts World Championships' you are talking about right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

Whereabouts is it on ? and do you have to be a member of an association to enter ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I was told it was a jujitsu championship but whatever it is im sure its gonna be wikid, and no you dont need to be a member.

-Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

Yeah its going to be kewl, i cant wait to get there and see what my trophy looks like,

i expect to win, considering i am already twice national champion,

i hope they are trophies as opposed to medals, although i would not mind a REAL gold medal, but would prefer a trophy

anyway i will see you all there

and bst of luck to you all lads,

Wyverne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

You want some Jap Slappin' up in the place.

Sort all you nonces out.

Anyways, Good Luck to anyone taking part smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Why not organise a crew so we can all go see Joe kick the be-jaysus out of some poor unfortunates? That'd rule smile.gif

Anyone on for it?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

wh00t u are actually going, ill be bringing my banners and wearing my "I love Joe" t-shirt smile.gif

-Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Yeah I'll be there too.
    Incidentally it isnt a jujitsu comp m8. It is the World Championships organised by the Action International Martial Arts Association.
    Of which I am a member !!!!!
    I was going to compete, but unless I start to train like a demon it will be out of the question.....
    wink.gif
    Still go to watch tho...

N

If the bottom falls out of your world, take Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

if its on in the dublin area id be well on for going, dont think id participate as its 4 years since ive practiced but a good kicking show would be nice

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Gimmie a shout before ya go Neil - I'll meet ya smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I would go but wrestling is more my thing and Kung-Fu.

Advertisement