Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 1000th post! (A thank you post)

Options
  • 22-08-2003 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭

Hello and thank you fellow boards memebers,

Firstly i know this is seriosuly off topic and i should buy a journal for this (something i am working on)

Anyway firstly i like to thamk all the boards members for everything anyone has ever done for me. I am posting in Satellite because thats where i did most of my posting. Its thanks to you guys in here i have C4 andItv in my home.

In regards to boards in general its a great place to discuuss everything from computer problems, the amount of time you guys have come to my rescue.In regards to advice in the PI board its been great.after Hours has been a wonder with all them flash games lately. Humour what can i say about it but keep it up.

The soccer board while currently in serve mode of disecting liverpool performances is usually good.

All the other boards i have not mentioned as well. Its been great and a pleasure been part of it.

Finally a thank you for the admins for setting up it, its not an easy time for you guys but keep the head up.

I look forward to my next 1,000th posts.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Well isn't that nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Well, congrats and thank you!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Well done maybe in a year or two I'll be there!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

A week or two for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

They put your Soul into a bottle ShaneOC. I know. ;)

Someday I figure out how to get my life back...........

• Advertisement

Originally posted by ShaneOC
    A week or two for me :D
    We're waiting:D

Well done irishgeo!

mm

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

Well congrats irishgeo & keep her lit!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Congrats IrishGeo on post 1000! I don't know if you should post again, it'd be a terrible crime to damage your nice round figure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

SPAM!!!!!!!

i jest. well done and i'm glad this board is of help to you as it is to the rest of us

Mossy weeps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Congrats !!!

Here's to another thousand !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

Enjoy the day, you deserve it. Has it sank in yet?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Cloud
    I don't know if you should post again, it'd be a terrible crime to damage your nice round figure :)
    Could be a hint, could be a command:D

Congrats irishgeo. Your mortal soul belongs to the admins now.

I'll take this opportunity to thank the kind ICDG boards users - wouldn't have ITV or C4 without you

tick tock, 5000 coming

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭irishgeo

After a few hours staring at my nice round figure (and then my post count) i am afraid boards has me hooked.

So just a thank you for the nice replies and only 998 posts till 2000 posts.

I look forward to getting my journal sorted out soon.

Sorry DMC for so blantly breaking the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Same here, I am glad i was some assistance to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

congrads , before anyone says it no i am not trying to get my post count up to 1000 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

But you are SOOOO close!!!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well done, irishgeo! Though just remember, your soul now belongs to boards.ie! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Well done Irishgeo. I too origionally came to boards to find info on FTV cards and the info the guy's here game me sorted it out. So thanks guy's I wouldn't have *ITV and *CH4 without you.

*ITV and CH4 currently with a ****ty "channels will not be availible soon" message and will probably last only another few months... oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

bravo for irishguy also

Advertisement