Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribing to FilmFour

Options
  • 22-08-2003 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi,

My Sky Digital subscription terminates next week. I was considering subscribing to FilmFour for a month. Is is possible to subscribe to FilmFour *without* a current subscription to Sky Digital????

If so, how much and what number do I call?

Thanks.

Comments

I believe you can subscribe via their website but it mentions being a Sky account holder here, however it is possible apparently to subscribe to other stand alone channels without a sky sub according to various tales on another site on how to get a version 2 FTV sky card.

I suppose really the only way to clarify this is by sending them an e-mail or by phone to Film four.
    You won't get a definitive answer from some of the goons at Sky as their priority will probably be to kepp your custom.

mm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Might I suggest you think again. I had Film Four for a year and a half, and in only two months did I think it was value for money. Maybe your tastes are different from mine, but I certainly got tired of the constant repeats very quickly, and when they ditched World and Extreme I got out.

Advertisement