Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Juno, Check this!

Options
  • 21-08-2003 9:31pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ES135 for $1250 or less on Guitar Trader in their 50% off section. Normal retail $2537. Just thought I'd let ya know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

Me picks tounge off floor and throws over sholder, drrroool;)

I am getting severly tempted for this:

http://www.guitartrader.com/itempg.icl?orderidentifier=ID10616467556983E7616D127370&secid=1021&subsecid=1089&catid=1151&dirpage=dir3&itmid=31042&eflag=0&curitempos=3&numitems=4

a different kettle of fish entirley but I wanted a vintage looking one for years...

gahh, why cant I have enuff money to fill a room with g-tarrs, just one room, dont even have to be a big one:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Nice. Not a fan of the faded series of guitars tbh. Why not get a cheapo strat from eBay and relic it? Could be a good laugh.

Also check out Marlin guitars. Cheapo's but pretty nice playing. Explorer's for about €200.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

My Faded SG rocks, only €650 or so too. $535 + $92 shipping + €80 vat & customs = €652.

All on top of a snowballs chance in hell of Waltons letting go of a Gibson for less than €1200.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

The faded cherry SG that guitartrader has is damn nice though. I'd change the tuners to locking ones, maybe a Tone Pros bridge and possibly EMG's although Gibby pickups are quite nice.

Advertisement