Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 1 Type Ftv Cards

Options
  • 21-08-2003 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

I have a english London series 1 FTV card,I am getting this progamme is not available,or just ablue screen on all Skys channels.But I can still get ITV1,CH4 & CH5 without the message of death appearing on screen.Anyone else notice this or am I just lucky.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Yeah the switch off has started.All Sky channels were killed off this week according to this story on
    http://skydigital.mediabullet.co.uk/
    19/08/03 P1 card shutoff starts but FTV viewers escape - for now
    Over the last few days, Sky have been sending out signals gradually deactivating Version 1 or P1 cards. This also affects the majority of FTV cardholders who have P1 cards. Yesterday, Sky Movies Premier 4, Max 4, Cinema 1 and 2, Sky Sports Xtra and Sky Sports News all came up with the banner "08 This programme is not available". By 18:00 tonight, all pay channels are displaying this message. It is noted however, that FTV channels are still available, and ITV2 is still available on an old P1 subscription card. We expect the complete switch off to take effect by Friday.
    News Feed: Simon Ough Source: Sky Television News Break: 20:32

Advertisement