Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baords Newlook 2, A New Beginning...

Options
  • 07-09-2000 10:17am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lo all,
    Cloud has gone over the design and altered it somewhat. We're still getting there and the HTML still has to be written but we thought we'd let you all see the new design while its in progress...
    http://www.boards.ie/newlook2/

DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

nice ......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Coyote

well i like it, it's a bit easer to find stuff if your new to the boards.
    one thing is to check what i posted on the webmaster board about netscape 6 (might be jsut the beta but if it's not then it could mess up the way round the boards.

Coyote

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

nicer colours and layout.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

should the pic's at the top change colour when mouse-overed?

looks nice btw

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Looks very nice. Best new look yet.

Draco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

oooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! niiiccceeee!!!!
    more more more!!!!

Jag
    [SuperNova]
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 07-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Bugger!!!
    It Looks good.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Excellent lads! Job well done that smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Looks great.

Probably obvious, but thought I'd mention that you should make sure you keep track of the fonts and sizes you use for the section titles on the left which are images so that if and when it comes to adding a new section, you can add the title for it nice and easily.

Apart from that, surely the top and left toolbars can be made as includes so that they appear on every page..? Would give a nice consistency to the site. - and the odd CSS rollover effect on the text and javascript mouseover effect on the image links wouldn't go astray.

Bard
    |home page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Nice now hurry up and implement it biggrin.gif

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

How would the boards themselves (ie not the front pages) look with the new colour scheme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

it looks so good i could shag it...

well, mabye not..

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

lubbery jubberly......very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

NOICE
    nuff said...
    wink.gif
    N

Advertisement