Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Nights In Dublin

Options
  • 20-08-2003 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Yippee!! I am taking Friday off, so I want to go out tomorrow (Thurday) nite - but seeing that I dont usually drink on Skule nights, where should I go??? Is the George any good on a Thursday??

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'd recommed the G. On Thursday they have a quiz, "What's the Name of the Game" where Annie Balls slags off a group of drunks who hope to answer questions to win money. The quizees are from the pub itself, picked earlier, and the questions tend to be of the general knowledge/identify-sound-bite variety.

After that the music is mostly 80s stuff, which is always good :D Chance I'll be there tonight myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Its not worth paying in after 10.30 or whatever time. Last time I was there it wasn't great at all. Though as people say its the company you're with that makes a night.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah but yellum it's never worth paying into the G :) I'd just feel wrong if I gave them any more money, especially at the ridiculous prices they charge for alcopops post-11....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Bit late now, but theres Candy on aswell

Advertisement