Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky's Champions League coverage

Options
  • 19-08-2003 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Does anyone know if Sky's Champions League coverage will definitely be available for those with ROI subs ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yes, definately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 strettie1

That was quick, Thanks alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

attached screenshot of what the sky champs league screen will look like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I have seen a few posters on billboards around Limerick advertising it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭The Rooster

I wonder will those 8 screens be freeze-frames, or will you be able to watch the 8 games at the one time??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

It should look exactly like Football interactive looks currently, you can watch all 8 mini screens at once on the main menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Originally posted by strettie1
    Does anyone know if Sky's Champions League coverage will definitely be available for those with ROI subs ???

Well there are bloody big billboards up all over Dublin advertising it so it is an awful waste of money if it is not available in Ireland.

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Originally posted by dmeehan
    attached screenshot of what the sky champs league screen will look like

It'll look like that, minus Liverpool though unfortunatly :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by LFCFan
    It'll look like that, minus Liverpool though unfortunatly :mad:

are you :mad: because of the way it looks or because Liverpool wont be there. it looks good but there is no way will i be watching that for the evening. pick the game that looks the best and enjoy

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    are you :mad: because of the way it looks or because Liverpool wont be there. it looks good but there is no way will i be watching that for the evening. pick the game that looks the best and enjoy

I'm :mad: because Liverpool aren't in it. The layout looks good and I look forward to the service next year when we're back where we belong :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭Genghis

Will there be commentary on all games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by LFCFan
    I'm :mad: because Liverpool aren't in it. The layout looks good and I look forward to the service next year when we're back where we belong :rolleyes:

I thought SKY already showed the worthless cup?;)

Originally posted by jongore
    I thought SKY already showed the worthless cup?;)

Ah, but it's not the Worthless Cup anymore!

Its now the (who could) Car-e less Cup! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Just got the sky Mag today S/Sports looks great for the interactive screens choice of 6 screens for tuesday nights and 8 for Wednesday night, I may be tempted to just go back and subscribe again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Merged.

Advertisement