Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodwind instruments

Options
  • 19-08-2003 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭

What good cheap (under €100) woodwind instruments are there other than the recorder? Looking for something to play casually.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

you might get lucky and get an Irish flute for about that but really I don't think wood wind instruments come cheap, you don't happen to know where I could get any interesting string instruments for about same price???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

A guitar? Plenty of cheap acoustic ones out there.

Yeah, did a search for flutes. The plastic ones are reasonably cheap. any other type of flute is rediculously expensive ranging from €500 to around €4000 :eek:

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement