Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Liga on Sky??

Options
  • 16-08-2003 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Do Sky still have the rights to Spanish football??

I heard somewhere that this year they have German and Italian but not Spanish.

Anyone know which channel will be showing it?? Eurosport?? ITV?? Channel 4??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

They're in negotiations as there's 2 seperate spanish tv companies that have rights to broadcasting. 1 has the rights to Madrid and Barca and the other 1 has the rest of the clubs. There's talks of a delay to the start of the spanish season because of this, so all I can say is stay tuned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

By the way, Eurosport has the rights to the Italian and I think the French league as of this season coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

correct British Eurosport have the Italian and French leagues again this season.

why don't Sky show live Bundesliga games. they have the rights why not get the most out of them :mad: show a live game every Saturday on Sky Sports 1 and leave Soccer Saturday exclusive to Sky Sports News

Advertisement